LATEST NEWS (LOGISTICS)
Cranford Community College’s continued stunning performance across GCSEs and A-levels makes it officially one of the 20 BEST comprehensive schools in the ENTIRE UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) for 2024.
Cranford is deservedly judged to be the 14th best Comprehensive School in the whole of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) for 2024 in this year's Times / Sunday Times predigious list (Parent Power 2024).
Source: Times / Sunday Times Parent Power List 2024
- 1. Jewish Free School, Harrow, London (Mixed)
- 2. St Andrew’s Roman Catholic School, Leatherhead, Surrey (Mixed)
- 3. Tauheedul Islamic School, Blackburn, Lancashire (Girls’ School)
- 4. The St Thomas the Apostle Roman Catholic College, Southwark, London (Boys’ School)
- 5. Lady Margaret Church of England School, Fulham, London (Girls’ School)
- 6, Menorah Jewish School, Neasden, London (Girls’ School)
- 7. Hasmonean Jewish School, Mill Hill, London (Girls’ School)
- 8. The London Oratory Roman Catholic School, Fulham, London (Boys’ School)
- 9. Waldegrave School, Twickenham (Girls’ School, Non-Denominational)
- 10. Salesian Roman Catholic School, Chertsey, Surrey
- 11. Didcot School, Oxfordshire (Girls’ School, Non-Denominational)
- 12. Roundwood Park School, Harpenden, Essex (Mixed, Non-Denominational)
- 13, Arden Academy, Solihull, West Midlands (Mixed, Non-Denominational)
14. CRANFORD COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Hounslow (Mixed, Non-Denominational)
- 15. St Paul’s Roman Catholic College, Burgess Hill, West Sussex (Mixed)
- 16. North Leamington School, Warwickshire (Mixed, Non-Denominational)
- 17. Clapton Academy, Hackney, London (Girls’ School)
- 18. Hinchley Wood School, Esher, Surrey (Mixed, Non-Denominational)
- 19. Bohunt School, Liphook, Hampshire (Mixed, Non-Denominational)
- 20. Sir John Lawes School, Harpenden, Essex (Mixed, Non-Denominational)
CRANFORD IS ALSO JUDGED TO BE THE THIRD BEST FULLY COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL IN THE U.K.
Cranford is therefore judged to the third best fully comprehensive schools in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)
- 1. Roundwood Park School, Harpenden, Essex
- 2. Arden Academy, Solihull, West Midlands
3. CRANFORD COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Hounslow
We also congratulate Roundwood and Arden on theor top spots.
CRANFORD IS THE BEST IN THE U.K. (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)
Even better still, Cranford is judged as the best fully comprehensive school which has a completely open admissions policy and does not give preference priority students from priority areas or partner school.
1. CRANFORD COMMUNITY COLLEGE Hounslow
NOTE: The Times and Sunday Times note that this is the first time that performance in the summer’s A-levels and GCSEs has returned to pre-pandemic grade boundaries in England and many of the schools that triumphed this year were also those that managed to keep high-quality teaching going online during the pandemic.
Congratulations, as always, to the staff and students who work so hard to be the best, and to our parents and community for their full support in improving life chances.
OTHER TOPICAL LINKS
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PAID TO BE A HOST FAMILY FOR A QPR ACADEMY FOOTBALL PLAYER?
Queens Park Rangers Football Club are seeking Host Families to join our Academy team to accommodate our aspiring young football players in their careers. We are looking for families to provide a safe, caring, and healthy environment for our players.
We are looking for accommodation close to our Training Ground in Heston (TW5 9PQ) or areas within a 30-minute commute via Public Transport to provide a supportive environment for our young players.
Previous experience of hosting a young person is desirable, although not essential as you will receive extensive training and support from the club prior and throughout your time as a Host Family.
This is a very rewarding role and can obviously make a big on impact on the lives and development of our young players. Successful applicants will be subject to a series of Safeguarding checks including Disclosure and Barring (Police) check at an enhanced level.
If you would like to register your interest or need further information please contact Louise Huggins - QPR Safeguarding Manager by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES (INCLUDING COVID)
1. IF YOU HAVE MILD RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS (such as a runny nose, sore throat, or mild cough):
IF YOU ARE VERY UNWELL / HAVE A FEVER:
AND WHEN RETURNING TO SCHOOL / WORK: