THE SUMMER EXAMINATIONS 2023 TIMETABLE CAN BE FOUND HERE
The Senior Examinations Officer (Cranford students/candidates) is Mr Ladva.
The Assistant Examinations Officer is Ms Rai
The Examinations Officer for external, private fee paying candidates is Mr Walton.
- Please Note: The best way to contact the academy is by using the drop down menu found by clicking the ''CONTACT US' tab on the top right of the menu bar on this website or clicking a link to take you to that page.
In this section you will find:
- Internal 'Mock' Examination timetables for the academy by year group (when they are scheduled)
- Examination Board timetables for all external examinations held at the JQC accredited Examinations Centre (13116 - Cranford Community College).
- Information for external candidates
- JCQ regulations
All candidates are expected to attend all of their examinations in the summer 2023 series. All candidates have their own examination timetable, which they should keep safe and refer to regularly to ensure they are on time for every examination. Our centre start times are 9am for a morning exam and 13.10 for an afternoon exam. Ensure you are present at least 20 minutes before your exam so you are prepared to take your seat and organise yourself. It is important that you are not late, regulations require you to be at the centre on-time.
During the 2023 summer examination series a candidate may experience an issue or event which has an adverse effect on their performance in the examinations. This may be because it prevents the candidate from taking the examination or it may prevent them from demonstrating his or her normal level of attainment in an assessment.
Special consideration can be applied for if a candidate has temporarily experienced illness, injury or some other event outside of their control at the time of the assessment. It is therefore extremely important that students and parents/carers /guardians keep the academy informed of any situations that may have an impact on a candidate’s performance in the exams during the summer 2023 series. Contact Mr Ladva the exams officer at the earliest opportunity on 020 8897 2001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be eligible for special consideration if they have been fully prepared and have covered the whole course but performance in the examination, or in the production of coursework or non-examination assessment is affected by adverse circumstances beyond their control at the time of the assessment.
There are two categories of special consideration:
- for a candidate that is present for the examination but is disadvantaged due to circumstances on the day.
- for a candidate that is absent from the examination for an acceptable reason.
A letter for external candidates can be found here
Warning to candidates can be found here
Information for candidates for written examinations can be found here
Unauthorised items information can be found here