Community Facilities & Use
Christmas 2019 and New Year 2020 Site Closure
- Cranford Community College will close to students with a phased dismissal on Thursday 19th December 2019.
Years 7, 8 and 9 will be dismissed at the normal end of the academy day, 3.10 p.m.
Years 10, 11, 12 & 13 will be dismissed from 1 p.m.
- Teachers attend work as normal on Friday, 20th December 2019 for compulsory training and development.
- All other staff will attend work in accordance with their contract and leave arrangements.
Community and Sports Access
- The entire site will be closed from Tuesday 24th December 2019 to Wednesday, 1st January 2020 inclusive.
- The site will re-open for normal community and sports use on Thursday 2nd January 2020.
Online bookings can be made 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, subject to terms and conditions.
Cranford Community College wishes its community and customers a very happy Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2020.
The outstanding school facilities are used extensively by the academy and local community. We have a diverse portfolio of clubs and activities running every evening and during the weekend. For after school events the school normally opens at 6pm and closes at 10pm Monday – Thursday; and normally closes at 9pm Friday. Opening hours at the weekend are normally from 9am till 6pm. However, for community users who wish to hire the facilities outside of these times arrangements can be made.
The school have excellent facilities available for hire including;
- 30 acres of playing fields which has 5 football pitches and one rugby pitch
- Four 3G six/seven aside football pitches
- Full size 3G Astro Pitch covered with a Cranford SuperDome which is also rugby compliant
Indoor facilities include;
- A large sports hall marked out for basketball
- 5 badminton courts
- Indoor football
- Dance studio
- Sports hall
- Upper gym
We have a range of classrooms available for a variety of use which can be used by the community. Our concert hall is booked intensively for a variety of functions ranging from first birthday parties, wedding parties, mendi parties, religious events to wakes.
We have a professional learning centre which is available for hire, this high standard facility includes 3 conference rooms; a large conference room with seats for 28 people that overlook the playing fields, another which will fit 16 people, and our final conference room will seat 8. In addition to these conference rooms we have a large conference area which will seat up to 150 people, with screens for presentations, it has its own toilet facilities and refreshments and meals can be made available if required.
For any enquiries regarding our facilities, please contact us by Email: email@example.com