Cranford Community College is an exceptional 11-19 inclusive academy with a mission to transform the community.
Under the Leadership of Executive Headteacher and National Leader of Education, Kevin Prunty, the school has been on a trailblazing journey to collect a myriad of awards and accolades on the way and to be graded outstanding in all areas by Ofsted. Challenge Partners described the school as ‘outward looking, awe-inspiring and exciting’.
- Staff and students relentlessly strive for high standards and take part in an amazing range of enrichment opportunities, extra-curricular activities and events as well as international experiences read more
Outstanding means ‘standing out of the crowd’ and Cranford Community College believes in staying at the cutting edge of innovation and its major achievements include:
- Consistently outstanding teaching and achievement over time and a strong ethos of fun and enjoyment which ensure the school always performs above national expectations
- Providing a challenging, dynamic and personalised curriculum which energises and inspires students and staff
- Excellent relationships between staff and students and fantastic attitudes to learning and a commitment by all to be ‘the best we can be' read more
- A culture of staff sharing expertise through higher level university study, school based research and a tradition of learning from the top performing education systems across the world read more
- Leading the Cranford Teaching School Alliance and the Cranford Group of Schools and being a major player in training and recruiting the best teachers to give back to the West London community read more
- Being a member of the Mayor’s Gold Club sharing best practice with other schools across the region read more
- Participating in the Challenge Partners network peer reviews and training events read more
- Leading the Science Learning Partnership across eight boroughs working with top universities and the Institute of Physics read more
- Supporting other schools locally, nationally and internationally through the National Leader of Education scheme in association with the ‘National College for Teaching & Leadership’ read more