AWARDS & QUALITY MARKS
Cranford Community College has a 'pedigree' track record and has been repeatedly recognised as being at the forefront of educational practice and innovation for over a decade, as marked by a variety of accolades:I
- In 2012, Cranford was also awarded the highest possible grade of OUTSTANDING in ALL 5 key Ofsted judgements and all other key areas inspected. Safeguarding was judged to be effective. read more
- In 2022, Cranford was again awarded the highest possible grade of 'Good' in ALL 5 key Ofsted judgements. Safeguarding was judged to be effective.
- This is because a judgment of outstanding was not available to Cranford Community College at the time of inspection as the ATB had chosen to offer a curriculum that it believes is better for our community than following the standard national curriculum in Humanities and the Arts read more.
- The choice to determine its own curriculum is one which is available only to private schools and academies as part of the academy freedoms but this creates a limitiung judgement in Ofsted inspection.
- The ATB has since made some changes to offer 'National Curriculum PLUS' from September 2022 and will be eligible for outstanding judgments at its next inspection in approximately 4 years time
- Challenge Partners: Achieving OUTSTANDING in all areas (including 97% of lessons observed to have OUTSTANDING teaching) when inspected by Challenge Partners read more
- Repeatedly gaining national recognition from SSAT, year on year, for the OUTSTANDING PROGRESS made by Cranford students read more
- Awarded LEADING EDGE status, becoming part of an elite national network of the highest performing schools and academies, which supports others through sharing innovative and effective approaches by its members read more
- Being designated a 'National Support School' by the National College for Leadership of Schools
- Awarded membership of the GOLD club in recognition of the academy's excellent achievements over time. This rated Cranford in the top 3% of London schools read more
- Leadership of the Cranford Group of Schools, a loose federation, which aims to supports all schools within the community to become outstanding and benefit from joint working and procurement read more
- Executive Headteacher appointed as a 'National Leader of Education' read more
- Leadership of the Cranford Teaching School Alliance (working in close partnership with Teaching London which was also recognised by Ofsted as OUTSTANDING in all areas) supporting other schools and academies locally and nationally following designation by the Secretary Of State read more
- Achieving the DIAMOND Award for Cultural Diversity for the excellent achievement and cohesion of the diverse groups that make up its rich community read more
- Used by Ofsted as a Case Study for 'Creating a Culture of Equality and Opportunity' read more
- Awarded Arts Mark GOLD Award for its commitment to, innovation and excellence in the creative arts curriculum read more
- Awarded leadership of the Science Learning Partnership across 8 boroughs to promote excellence in science teaching read more
- Achieving the Healthy Schools Award for successfully promoting healthy lifestyles and well-being in the academy population (students and Staff) read more
- Achieving the Investors in Careers Award recognising the OUTSTANDING quality of the academy’s Independent Careers Education Advice and Guidance read more
- Receiving the Sports England award for EXCELLENCE in Physical Education activities read more
- Achieving the GOLD standard of Investors in People Award which puts the academy in the top 1% of employers nationally read more
- Accreditation of the PLATINUM Award by the Transport for London School Travel Plan and becoming a Beacon School for cycling initiatives read more
- Awarded International Schools Status for a record 6th time in a row due to the astonishing international links and opportunities enjoyed and provided by the academy read more
- Awarded World Class School status, etc.
Documents to view/download
|Cultural Diversity Diamond Award||Download|
|Investors in People Award||Download|
|Investors in careers report||Download|