Support Staff Application Form
Cranford Community College is located in West London with excellent transport routes to the West End to the East and Berkshire to the west. The grounds encompass 40 acres of greenbelt land for use by the academy and its community.
Cranford Community College gained Academy status in April 2011.
Ofsted judges Cranford to be 'Outstanding' – we want you to be part of this success if you are of the right calibre and have potential to grow further.
Teacher and Support Staff vacancies are always posted on the academy website and may also advertise in the relevant press and on social media.
Application should be made via the academy’s online application form. For safeguarding reasons, the academy does not accept CVs.
Please note that when completing the online application form, you must ensure that there are no gaps in your employment history from leaving school to the present.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it is school policy that no feedback is given either on application or following the recruitment process.
If offered a contract, it will be conditional upon the following:
- The academy trust being satisfied with all professional and character references, safeguarding checks undertaken and all other checks deemed to be appropriate by the academy, including checks on salary declarations, employment history and education history.
Essential checks would normally include an Enhanced DBS check / certificate, a (list 99) barred list check, a Section 128 check for those to be employed in management positions and local police or other similar checks on those who have lived or worked outside the U.K.
- Satisfactory evidence of identity.
Either a valid passport (authenticated as genuine by the issuing state if not a U.K. passport) or a Government issued photo identification card (authenticated as genuine by the issuing state if not a U.K. photo ID)
- Satisfactory evidence of any required academic qualifications.
This must include original certificates and accurate disclosure of other relevant academic qualifications and grades.
- Satisfactory evidence of relevant / required Professional Qualifications
- Satisfactory evidence of eligibility to work in the U.K.
This may include evidence of a visa or meeting the necessary visa requirements if an application is pending or in progress. N.B. A permanent contract cannot be made with a teacher who does not have the right to live and work in the U.K. indefinitely.
- Recent and acceptable proof of current address (no more than three months old).
- Satisfactory completion of the academy’s Support Staff application form and any other pre-employment administration including accurate and honest disclosure of employment, education and qualifications history, accurate declarations regarding convictions and disqualifications and of connectivity and other relevant interests.
- Accurate completion of the pre-employment IMASS medical questionnaire and, where required, a satisfactory medical assessment, by phone or in person as necessary.
The application form is also available to download either in Word format (.doc) or Acrobat format (.pdf) from links bellow:
GDPR notice for applicants:
We will only use this data during the admissions process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from applications allows us to manage the admissions process and to carry out our legal obligations.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will not keep your data beyond what is required in accordance with statutory requirements.
If your application is successful, we will keep your data as required during your time at Cranford Community College.
You are under no statutory obligation to provide us with personal data during the admissions process. However, if you do not provide the information, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.