We aim to do more than just produce excellent exam results. In the sixth form our extra curricular and wider opportunities are important in contributing to and shaping learning through teamwork and leadership.
Our aim is to produce well rounded, as well as well qualified, young people. The range and quality of these opportunities is immense and all students are encouraged to participate.
Wherever your interests lie; art, music, drama or sport there is a club or competition to join.
Students are given opportunities to engage in work experience and volunteering in order to further develop their skills and potential, and a wealth of other enrichment activities.
- Aim Higher Programme
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- First Story Creative Writing
- Higher education fairs
- Kickstart Express
- Mentoring programme
- Organising whole school charity events
- Paired Reading Scheme
- Residential Trips & Visits
- Roles of responsibility
- Sky Academy Careers Lab
- Sports clubs and sports leadership
- Studying an additional language
- TEDx Youth Event
- Training to be a Teaching Assistant
- UCAS preparation
- University open days
- Work experience nationally and internationally
- Work with Hounslow Volunteers