Posted on August 17th 2017
A Level Successes Summer 2017
This year, yet again, the students at Cranford Community College have done themselves proud, Kevin Prunty, Executive Headteacher said. These are just a highlight of many of the successes achieved:
- Noman Khan who despite being Year 11 aged scored A* A* A in his A levels and is hoping to go to UCL to study Electrical and Electronic Engineering – this will be two years ahead of everyone else
- Saranian Thiagalingam scored A* A* A B and will be going to London School of Economics to study Financial Management and Statistics
- Gurvir Thind gained A* A B and will be going to Nottingham University to study Mathematics and Economics
Both King’s College London and Warwick University are popular destinations for Cranford students this year:
- Gavir Virk scored A* A B and will be going to King’s College London to study Computer Science, and joining him are Unza Ahsan who gained three A grades and will be studying Neuroscience and Karishma Raicar who will be reading Biomedical Sciences having scored A B B
On their way to Warwick University are Hasan Almosoy who gained A A B and has secured a place to study Law - he has been the Head Boy at Cranford this year. Joining him are Ziah Charles who achieved A A B and will study Psychology and Muhammad Sarwar who gained A* B B and will be studying Accounting and Finance.
- We also saw our two Year 13 twins Kavlin and Jaslin Aurora gain entry to the courses of their choice: Kavlin to study Dentistry at Bristol University and Jaslin to study Optometry at City University London.
Congratulations to all our students on their great A level successes this year.
Gurvir Virk, Gurvir Thind and Mohammad Sarwar (from left to right)